Tuesday, May 1, 2007

A look at ... helpful resources....

While researching, I find a helpful blog and a website where people talk and introduce new things about fashion. I would like to introduce a blog titled "Mrs. Fashion". The blog talks about married women reverie on fashion, celebrity, art, music, and movies. The author had posted lots of styles, picture of clothes, and description of a time when or where would people wear it. For women who are already got married, the blog had showed really good information on fashion.

However, I would also want to tell others about a great website that I found. It's call 'A new way of style'. Specifically, this website takes you to the fashion and lifestyle of Asian. It's kind of an online shop. You could be able to see clothes, accessories, etc.... For example, there are bags, wallet, pants, jackets, denim, dresses, and many other fashions. I'd put the links of both of these resources on the sidebar.

I think that the blog and the website are useful for anyone who likes to research about fashion. "Mrs. Fashion" is absolutely great for the styles of married women. On the other hand, "A new way of life" is even better for Asian, or someone who likes Asian fashion. Even though, I'd to see more and more new clothes or comments from others. You should visit or take a look at these two links.

1 comment:

Mrs Fashion said...

Thanks for the mention of my blog. I'm glad you like it but you don't have to be married to wear the clothes I feature!